Thursday, November 29, 2012

My childhood drawings, paintings

I was speaking with a dear Indian friend of mine about paintings and winter sceneries, and it popped out that when I was a child (Als das Kind Kind war...) I painted a lot of snowy village scenes, because my mom loved it so much. And I grabbed my portfolio. If you could know what kind of childhood treasures are hidden inside and how much memories! Now you will know them :)

The oldest pictures I found was exactly the snowy ones from my 9-11-year-old period. No, I wasn't a genius, but I liked doing it.




Nah and from now on please don't ask me where does my love towards Japan come from... because it is so old, I even can't remember :) These pictures are copies from ukiyo-e in my book "Snow, moon, cherry blossom". Ooops, now I have opened it and a draft felt out, together with a graphics bought in Paris :D The pictures are from my 14-16 yo age and done with colorpencils.
Well, yes, even such an early age I had no patience to finish things.









And now comes the adult content from 16-20 yo period maybe :)
That awkward skull made with brushpen stuck to really dark memories :(
The guys are created with pencil - the first one was coming from a Chippendale calendar that I received as a birthday present from a friend of mine. Handsome blondie with green eyes (L)
The abstracts again made with brushpen.






And finally a painting from my grandfather. Unfortunately we did not share the same blood, so i could not inherit his talent :(




2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are painting again! It is something you naturally, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also happy. Yes, you know I was thinking for years what to do with my life, and I always forget that the reason why I started to do the Computer Science classes was 3d graphics :D It should mean something ;)

    ReplyDelete