Monday, November 5, 2012

The green elf - D4

Raining. Nice to have a walk :) I jumped over to the next village, through mountains, hills and fields, finally got a taste about the Irish countryside.

I am staying on this area:

  

  

It started raining right here. You can see our experimental broadcast from the show "do not take pictures, when it's raining... or at least swipe that bloody lens properly" :D

  



I saw such cottages during my trip - if someone does not wanna move here right now, please apply for an ass-kicking by me!

  



More countryside and the inevitable little creatures :)


  



Yes, there are lonely cows hidden in the bushes! Do you have any problem with it?!

And the reason why I went across the hills, fought with leprechauns, fire belching dragons, bandits and mountain spirits, was the Avoca Handweavers. Unfortunately they did not have a guided tour on Sunday, I could only gratify my hunger in their shop, and so did I. Slowly it becomes a habbit here to talk with elder people, please be proud of me, I was the one who initiated the conversations :) Today group was from Manchester.


  



  

The village of Avoca looks like this:

  

  


Just to accomplish your drunken desires too: finally had a Guinness! And a Jameson with ginger ale as a starter. And because I mentioned Jane Austen last time, now started to read Pride and Prejudice.
I was very clever to bring a torch with me, the pub was only 600 meters far, but in this darkness:

  
Yepp, no photo manipulation...


No comments:

Post a Comment