Saturday, November 3, 2012

The green elf - D3

Nah, Dublin times are over, it is time to discover the Irish countryside. Of course for this I need a car. I have never hired one, thus it was a triple shock a.) got a Diesel and bloody big one b.) wheel on the right side c.) traffic on the left side. Summary about my driving style at the end of the day: 2x horning in 5 minutes after start, 2 road-shoulders and a balk across the road when I overpassed my destination and wanted to turn around :D So far the people on countryside silently bear my lameness :D

Today was about gardens: I visited 2 small masterpieces on the countryide.

National Garden Exhibition Center - Kilquade
Different styles, not really my styles, but there were some interesting solution. For example a very big mirror at the end of one garden, excellent choice to take a picture about myself :D

  

    

  


  
  

    


Mount Usher Gardens
Oh, this was really very lovely, absolutely deserved the awards! The lunch in their restaurant was marvellous, people were friendly as everywhere - this is so unbelievable, I can't handle it, everybody is smiling and helpful. Mostly the girls (guys, it worths to plan a trip to Ireland... I don't know how hard is to get under the panties, I haven't tried it... yet)! But the boys... hmm, how shall I put it mildly, they don't have honest eyes. Lot of them have red eyes and reek of alcohol, the rest just do not look trustfully. Maybe I saw 3 guys, with whom I dared to have a conversation - all 3 were reddish blond with blue eyes, charming smile, biiig honest and open eyes. No pictures about them. :(
Back to the garden: it is rather a mini-forest, divided with a river and has a small private property in the middle... whoever lives there can lick my ...


  

  

  




My lunch: fishpie and wildberry cream with short biscuits

And at the end I have to mention my accommodation: a family B&B next to a road in a forest. The middle-age lady greeted me very friendly, showed me the lounge, the breakfast room and my room. The latter one... as every romantic girl I had exactly this one in my dreams: pink, with lot of pillows and a small sitting shelf in front of the window! Simply marvellous. The sitting room is very English: darker colors, leather and fireplace. I am writing this post from here, slurping a glass of Irish whiskey ("just pour to yourself what you want and write down on the paper"... trusting in people!).
Outside plenty of stars are shining, I could even find the Little and the Great Bear - first time in my life :) It's like I am living in my own dream... only a naked blond guy is missing in front of the fireplace :D


  
  


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of beautiful places! Hahaha.... steering wheel on the right side and traffic on the left? Sounds exactly like India! ;)

    ReplyDelete