Saturday, October 27, 2012

And my pussy :D

I felt in love with pumpkin craving! Indeed simple to do, as an acquaintance told me and really addictive. It keeps me busy perfectly for hours. The best against stress and feels like I am in another place :)
This pumpkin however was really hard, can't really move my fingers. It's time to order a Dremel set, I was always very excited about wood-carving.

The pattern is a bit more difficult than the one yesterday (ok, not only a bit). I wanted to make something interesting, but none of them got my attention. I am not a big fan of cat, but Pussy in Boots from Shrek was always one of my favorites. He was my today task. My pussy :D



It looks nearly perfect from a distance, from a nearer view not that much :D




If somebody is interested, I've got the pattern from this site:

No comments:

Post a Comment