Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Italian days

However it is rather fusion. I'm trying to develop my creative ego. Under reconstruction... lol

The first one is multicolor baked pasta with a Bolognese-like sauce, sprinkled with Parmesan.



The second one is baked rice, but... I made many layers! The rice is cooked with tomato sauce and basil, oregano. The first layer is wild garlic, the second is flatfish, the third one is previously grilled eggplant (covered with garlic oil and thyme, basil), my favourite is the roasted bacon :)  And covered with rice and Parmesan. It should have been an amazing food, but I would have needed more spices unfortunately. Or maybe tomorrow I'll taste the rest :)






2 comments:

  1. Uhu! The photos make me feel like tasting all these! Can we have more detailed recipes?! Lot of work, indeed! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, it's difficult, because these are my "creative days", I taste and add more spice if needed (they weren't created by recipe)

      Delete